2. Product Information
While COMPANY uses commercially reasonable efforts to provide accurate information, the industries of which COMPANY is a part and the jurisdictions in which the COMPANY operates and the laws and regulations applicable to those industries and jurisdictions change frequently. Therefore, information contained on the Site may not be current or accurate. Because many factors go into the decision-making process of purchasing a given product and everyone’s particular circumstances and needs may differ, the Licensed Content is provided for informational purposes only. COMPANY cannot ensure or guarantee and does not warrant that your product selection will be accurate, meet your particular needs or requirements or that the recommendations, regulations or other information provided is complete, accurate or current for your specific needs (see our disclaimer of warranties in Section 10 below). Product description and pricing is subject to correction and change. COMPANY may refuse or cancel product orders placed at an incorrect price, or based upon erroneous promotion terms. Sales made through the Site, if any, are governed by COMPANY Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale and/or Invoice-Terms and Conditions.
3. User Conduct
Obscene or abusive language, harassment, threats, or abuse of any nature or form on the Site, including via e-mail, post or other transmission is strictly prohibited. Impersonation of others or misrepresenting your affiliation with COMPANY or another is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any material that is defamatory, vulgar, obscene, threatening, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate any law or another’s rights or otherwise give rise to liability.
You agree not to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of anything transmitted through the Site, disclose proprietary or confidential information or otherwise infringe another’s patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right (“Rights”). You may not upload commercial material to the Site, use the Site to solicit others, advertise or promote anything.
Any attempt to interfere with or disrupt the Site, its servers, networks, Software, equipment or database connected to the Site, whether via malicious code, files or other means, or attempts to disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile any Software, circumvent security features such as passwords, or take any action that compromises the privacy or security of the Site, users or other visitors is strictly prohibited.
You are responsible for your Communications and your activities on the Site. Under no circumstances is or will COMPANY be liable in any way for any Communications, your or another’s use of the Site or any Licensed Content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any Licensed Content, or for loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Licensed Content via the Site.
5. Modifications to Site
This Site may contain links to other internet websites or resources. When you link to those sites, you leave this Site. COMPANY has no control over such sites, their content and resources or the business practices or policies of operators of such sites. COMPANY’s privacy terms do not apply to the practices of any companies or individuals operating the linked sites. Therefore, please use caution and review the privacy policies of any sites that you visit to learn more about their information-gathering practices. COMPANY expressly disclaims all responsibility or liability for the availability or accuracy of such external sites or resources or the content thereon, does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. The inclusion of any link on the Site does not imply that COMPANY endorses the linked site. Your use of the links is at your own risk. You further acknowledge and agree that COMPANY shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any goods, services or materials available on or through any such link, site or resource.
8. COMPANY’s Proprietary Rights
9. Notices and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to COMPANY.
COMPANY respects the intellectual property of others, and asks its users and visitors to do the same. COMPANY will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying with applicable law, COMPANY will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing.
If you believe that your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide all of the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit COMPANY to contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
tremco illbruck Group GmbH
+49 2203 57550 60
(Please include “Notice of Infringement” in the subject line.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE PRECEDING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING COMPANY THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS PRODUCT-RELATED QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS, OR QUESTIONS ON PRIVACY, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
10. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
COMPANY makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the Site or Licensed Content. COMPANY does not target, and the Site is not intended for use by, children under age 13. COMPANY will not contact children under age 13 about promotions or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission nor will it ask for more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity. However, it does not filter ads or other material children may view through the Site or linked sites, some of which may be inappropriate for children.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, FREEDOM FROM MALICIOUS CODE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND NONINTERFERENCE WITH YOUR USE OF ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SITE.
- COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY (i) THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THAT PRODUCTS WILL BE AVAILABLE, ACCURATELY DEPICTED OR PRICED, (iv) THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (v) THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, THE SITE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (vi) THAT PRODUCTS WILL BE PROPERLY DELIVERED IN PROPER AMOUNTS
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING DAMAGE.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS SHOWN OR AVAILABLE FROM THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. TO THE EXTENT THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
11. Notice/Opt Out Options
tremco illbruck Group
Should you wish to update your information or no longer receive communications from COMPANY, please contact COMPANY email@example.com
12. General Information
Provisions specific to users in the United States
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at tremco illbruck Group GmbH, Von-der-Wettern-Str. 27, 51149 Cologne, Germany.